Sunday, September 10, 2006

It's been a crazy time...

So I've been a single guy for a while now. Not an incredibly long while, mind you, but it's been damn near a year since Laurie and I started breaking things off. Admittedly, there was quite a bit of time between the beginning of the end, and the "actual" end. Since I started dating, I've met a number of wonderful people with whom I've had varying levels of connection. I was rapidly getting the sense that I didn't really have any interest in a long-term relationship at this point, and that I was just going to wind up playing the field for a time. Then, a little over two weeks ago, I met someone who completely rocked my world. I'm far, FAR more infatuated than I could've possibly predicted, and have hardly spent any time away from her since. I could sit here and expound upon her virtues, but since there's a fair chance she might be reading this, I'll spare her any sort of public discomfiture. Suffice it to say, I think she's incredible, and I'll simply leave it at that. Grrr, you win.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wasn't aware it was a contest.

-Grrr

12:16 PM  
Blogger ix said...

Oh, it isn't. And that's what makes winning such a surprise.

12:22 PM  
Blogger riain grey said...

aw! there's nothing better than being totally twitterpated. congrats!

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home