Saturday, April 08, 2006

It's morning...

Wow. It's been awhile. I've been off my game as far as blogging and writing are concerned. The last couple of weeks have been a little hectic, what with the new roommate, projects at work (as well as other "work related" things that I'll not write about just yet), and my latest gaming obsession Oblivion. By the way, if you're considering playing Oblivion, keep in mind that this is a seriously hardware-intensive game. Don't even think about it unless you have a fairly high-end video card.

I was hoping to go out to Neumo's last night to see the Crystal Skulls, but I'm either coming down with a head cold, or I'm developing allergies for the first time ever. Instead, I went to bed early with the air filter on, and felt fine when I woke up, lending credence to the allergy theory. I guess I'll have to pick up some antihistamine and see if that helps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home