Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Damn Camera Phone

Every once in awhile, Nintendo will have a band from the Fusion Tour out to our campus to perform. Yesterday, Grammy award nominee Fall Out Boy showed up to play a brief acoustic set. That's gotta be a high point in their career -- coming out to Redmond in the middle of your tour to play a corporate lunchroom. I imagine that most bands would be less than thrilled, and for a group of young guys from Chicago that played at the Grammys last year, being told to keep it down and refrain from swearing (which they mentioned as being a struggle) while playing to a bunch of geeks eating lunch had to have been a total thrill.

I wanted to post some pictures, since I found the whole scenario so amusing, but I wasn't really close enough to get good shots, and the camera in my phone isn't all that great. Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home