Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Early to bed and early to rise...

makes a man feel like he's missing out on something.

Quick note here before I actually have to start working: From a game design standpoint, some of the most interesting concepts are coming out of a small company in the UK. If you like PC games at all, you owe it to yourself to check out Uplink. I so want to release a multiplayer version of this game for the DS.

Okay, so I'm late to the party, but I have to say that Buffy is totally rocking my world. I'm almost through the second season, and I'm thrilled. Well worth the mockery I'm receiving from friends and co-workers alike.

1 Comments:

Blogger riain grey said...

second season of buffy, eh? my friend, you have much ahead of you. don't let anyone spoil it!

keep on writing. your public awaits.

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home